Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Breeders Digest

A litter of new puppies with their mama
Here's all of our new arrivals from June 1, 2009-July 31, 2009. To see photos of these litters, please visit GDB's Flickr site: Littermate Photos.

Litter Announcements

Labrador Retrievers
  • 6/7/09 Atrus x Reiko – 3 females
  • 6/15/09 Bond x Maria – 2 males, 3 females
  • 6/18/09 Atrus x Indiana – 4 males, 3 females
  • 6/18/09 Kentucky x Finesse – 2 males, 2 females
  • 6/28/09 Dylan x Nana – 2 males, 3 females
  • 7/3/09 Damon x Clovis – 5 males, 4 females
  • 7/7/09 Bosworth x Fritzie – 4 males, 1 female
  • 7/8/09 Kentucky x Lovey – 2 males, 4 females
  • 7/10/09 Tiburon x Frankie – 3 males, 6 females
  • 7/11/09 Bingham x Parkay – 4 males, 4 females
  • 7/13/09 Bingham x Alanis – 4 males, 4 females
  • 7/18/09 Bond x Paquita – 3 males, 3 females
  • 7/21/09 Denzel x Audrey – 3 males, 3 females
  • 7/22/09 Samuel x Arabella – 2 males, 5 females
  • 7/25/09 Kentucky x Tilda – 2 males, 4 females
  • 7/26/09 Jenkins x Sunrise – 3 males, 3 females
  • 7/31/09 Jay x Bloomer – 3 males, 3 females
Lab/Golden Crosses
  • 7/31/09 Taylor x Cheyenne – 5 males, 5 females
New Breeders

Labrador Retrievers
  • Germany – raised in OR
  • Meredith – raised in OR
  • Lapis – raised in CO
  • Leola – raised in CO
  • Peach – raised in OR
  • Piedmont – raised in OR
  • Plumas – raised in WA
  • Rupee – raised in CA
Golden Retrievers
  • Kaylee – raised in OR
  • Taylor – raised in CA
Lab/Golden Crosses
  • Aiko – raised in OR
  • Fame – raised in WA

3 comments:

  1. I found our pup Dublin's litter! Bingam and Parkay, July 11th litter. They were so cute! And fat LOL. That was fun, pics of Mama too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new puppies are always so cute! I love looking at all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out!!! Bond is my guide's Grandfather, and I was told that is where her eyes come from. They are one of her many attractive features! Can I ask you, what boy wouldn't want to travel with a "Bond-girl"? Since her name ends with oo, I think she must be agent 00-44K2, he-he, it's her tatoo number... Also, on our way to breakfast this morning, her bright, golden eyes were once again my savior. As we left a curb, a taxi that I didn't hear began to cross our path. No worries for my double-o, she just planted those front paws, and paused; then as I began to open my mouth, she went to the curb before I could even tell her to. I enjoy her initiative, and courage so much! Always motivated, and ready to go is my Lucky-Bamboo.

    Wags,

    Seth.

    ReplyDelete