- Stars & Their Pets: Betty's Little Leader (People Magazine's peoplepets.com, October 25, 2010): "Walk of Fame" features a photo of longtime GDB supporter Betty White with Guide Dog puppy Phil at a GDB event in Montecito, Calif.
- Owner Spotlight: Bob Fricke, A Labor of Love (Subaru's Drive Magazine, Fall 2010): Featuring puppy raiser Bob Fricke.
- Training canines go to school, educate dogs and kids (Ventura County Star, September 4, 2010): Highlighting school nurse and puppy raiser Alice Garcia and her adventures with bringing her puppy to school.
- A Dog Guide for Inwood (West Lynn Herald, October 2010): GDB alumnus Doug Robinson offers tips on interacting with his Guide Dog, Reggie.
- A Life of Service: From puppyhood to service, it takes a community to raise a guide dog for the blind (San Clemente Times, October 7, 2010. PDF file; see page 29): Featuring puppy raisers Nancy and Don Bloyer, and one of the pups they raised, Madge, who went on to become a working guide.
- Steady Hedy (KXTV-TV/ABC Sacramento, October 8, 2010): Featuring GDB alumna Carolyn Wing Greenlee and her Guide Dog Hedy. Video included.
- The Giving State: Training Future Guide Dogs (The California Report on KQED, October 14, 2010): Audio interview with puppy raiser Nancy Olivas of Walnut Creek, Calif.
- A New “Leash” on Life at Guide Dog Graduation (Oregon's Mt. Hood Territory blog, October 21, 2010): A columnist's Mother's Day weekend excursion to attend a graduation at our Oregon campus.
- Guide Dog 101: 'Puppy in training' gets lessons at school (The Modesto Bee, October 22, 2010): GDB puppy Luigi goes to school with his puppy raiser, 8th grader Sophia Mesches. Includes video.
- Riding blind can make you see so much: Lessons from a tandem rider on Cycle Oregon (The Oregonian, October 28, 2010): Featuring GDB alumnus George Thompson.
- Searchers find missing man unconscious in the woods near his North Plains home (The Oregonian, November 9, 2010): GDB career change dog Lopez was part of the search and rescue effort that located the missing man.
- The Surprising - and Amazing - Life of a Guide Dog (Oh Behave! on petliferadio.com, November 10, 2010): GDB spokespersons Morgan Watkins and Emily Simone are featured.
- Canines Improve the Lives of Diabetics (AOL Health for Diabetes Awareness Month, November 2010): Featuring GDB's relationship with the organization Dogs4Diabetics.
- The Financial Cost of Having a Guide Dog (Matilda Ziegler Magazine for the Blind, November 3, 2010): Written by GDB alumna Alena Roberts.
Head of the Charles Regatta
GDB Alumnae Aerial Gilbert and Natalie McCarthy were members of a four-person rowing team that won the gold at the Head of the Charles Regatta in its first adaptive event for disabled rowers. Aerial, with her Guide Dog, Splash, subsequently visited Perkins School for the Blind to teach the sport to blind youth.
- Disabled teams compete in Head of the Charles (NECN TV, October 24, 2010); includes video.
- Champion blind rower urges Perkins students in Watertown to get active (Wicked Local, Watertown, October 27, 2010).